- Purchased November 1st, 1993.
- Sold Oktober 1st, 1994.
- L4 petrol engine (Opel Cam In Head).
- Displacement 1897 cc with a single barrel carburator.
- Valve train CIH 8 valve.
- Max power 75 bhp @ 4800 rpm.
- Torque 132 Nm @ 2200 rpm.
- Four speed manual transmission.
- Rear wheel drive.
- Weight 980 kilo.
Standard equipment was in the 70’s sort of basic
- Front disc brakes.
- Heater with a two speed fan.
- Reclining front seat with cloth upholstery.
- Seat belts for the front seats.
I don’t think any options were installed.