Usually I have time to make at least a few pictures of a car. With the Rancho I didn’t. I purchased it on Tuesday and it was towed away on Thursday night. So the only thing that remains is the brochure.
- Purchased May 11th, 1999.
- Odometer reading unknown.
- Sold May 14th, 1999.
- Current odometer reading unknown += 150 km.
- L4 petrol engine (Simca T315 6Y2).
- Displacement 1442 cc with a carburetor
- Valve train SOHC 8 valve
- Max power 80 bhp @ 5600 rpm
- Max torque 117 NM @ 3000 rpm
- Four speed manual transmission
- Front wheel drive
This car didn’t have standard equipment worth mentioning. The list in the brochure lists things like warning lights, seat belts ( only in front), a lighter, a heated rear window and things like that.